10 packets of detergent for coffee machines and electric boiler Puly Caff
Great for cleaning the brew group and the exhaust valve of your coffee or your electric kettle.
10 packets of detergent for coffee machines and electric boiler.
Great for cleaning the coffee dispenser and the outlet valve of your coffee or your electric boiler.
1. Insert the blind filter in the filter holder and add 1 teaspoon (3-5g) PULICAFF powder. Insert the filter holder in the brewing.
2. Turn on the supply for a 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove the filter holder. Turn on the supply and rinse the filter with hot water coming out of the brew group. Stop dispensing.
4. Insert the filter holder in the brewing. To rinse, repeat step 2 without PULYCAFF powder.
5. Make an espresso to delete.
Cleaning by immersion:
Soak the filters and filter holders for 15 minutes in a liter of hot water and 3 teaspoons (10g) of powder PULY CAFF. Rinse with tap water.
Cleaning filter coffee machines: Delete all of the coffee from the machine. Place a teaspoon (3-5g) of PULYCAFF powder directly into the drum filter every 2 liters of water.
Operate a complete cycle in ognua jugs and wait for 30 minutes.
Rinse each jug with tap water.